Galations 6:9

My go-to verse when I need reminding of why we do what we do and that I need to keep persevering rather than giving up:

Gal. 6:9 - Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Sometimes I just feel like giving up.  Like saying this isn't worth doing anymore.  What is the point?  Is anything being accomplished in all the hard work?  Is anything making a difference?  

I know that it is.  But I don't always see it the way I want to see it.  And this applies to so many things.  I want things faster.  Sooner.  Better.  And sometimes the things I want to see accomplished end up on the back burner because other things push their way in and take priority.  But I'm still willing to do good.  I just have to work at not growing weary in doing good.  And in persevering.  And not giving up.

Comments

Popular Posts