Undaunted

Author:  Christine Caine
Pages:  201

I've had this book on my list of 'want-to-reads' but hadn't gotten it yet.  So glad I got the chance to finally read it.  I'm not very aware of human trafficking and am learning more about it through various things.

Christine and her husband began the A21 Campaign to make a difference in human trafficking.  Her personal story is really fascinating and I loved reading about how they stepped out in faith to make a difference despite being advised that it would fail.

For more information on human trafficking and their amazing ministry, go here:

http://www.thea21campaign.org/index.php

A few facts about human trafficking:

Only 1-2% of victims have been rescued.
Average age of trafficking victims:  12
Roughly 27 million victims involved in manual and sexual labor in the world.


Comments

Popular Posts