More than a Princess

The girls love reading and we're always on the hunt for great books!  This blogger and mom created a list of great books every girl should read that doesn't talk only about being beautiful.  I love that so many books are gearing more towards girl characters that are smart, funny, thoughtful and creative.

I love this list for many reasons!  Riley has a wide array of interests in books.  Everything from Star Wars to Pollyanna to Charlotte's Web and Bobofett comics.  (I'm sure I spelled the bobofett wrong)  Will definitely be looking into more of these books to read with her!

Books for Girls

Other books that I think are fabulous reads as well:

Secret Garden
Indian in the Cupboard
Charlotte's Web
The Borrowers
The Hundred Dresses
Little House in the Prairie Series
The Courage of Sarah Noble

Comments

Popular Posts