History of Western Music

Last week I finished the entire textbook for my music history exam.  I've taken the nine tests associated with it as practice exams and am studying a few hours a day until I have the big test in five weeks.  Quite nervous about it as there is a lot pending on whether I pass it or not.  I figure the only thing I can control is how much preparation I give towards the test so I'm doing what I need to do.

The book itself is a textbook so it's not necessarily something I would have picked off a shelf (though I LOVE textbooks!).  I found it fun to review and read about music history in a totally different light than when I read my textbook in college.

982 pages
36 chapters
Started in April and read a few chapters a week until summer when I was able to start reading a chapter or two each day.

Comments

Popular Posts