Jogging with Riley

The past two nights Riley has joined me on my daily jog/run.  It's been so nice seeing her emerge from hibernating in her room and coming out to enjoy some one-on-one time together in the sunny weather.

She told me that her goal during quarantine has been to get in 1,000 steps each day.  She's been wearing her fitbit every day and tracking it.  This cracks me up because typically she'd be getting 10,000 steps easily, but it's much harder to get steps in during quarantine because you're inside so much of the time and there's only so far you can walk.  The past two days she's gotten over 5,000 steps and she's been excited about that.

I've loved spending time walking and jogging and running together.  Talking about everything and nothing.  Such a special girl!

Comments

Popular Posts