Riley's Words

Riley (while riding in the car with Grandma and Grandpa):  Wow!  Da moon is beautiful!  It would look even better with lipstick and sparkles.

You're the best cooker, Dad!  (and I would agree with that)

Riley:  I have to go potty.  I can button your shirt, Mom, while I go.
Me:  Ok.  Can I brush your teeth at the same time?
Riley:  No!  That won't work.
Me:  Then how will you button my shirt?
Riley:  I'll just pause like this so I can do it (and she opens her mouth wide, holding her breath at the same time)

Riley: Gramma, I'm smarter than you.
Me: Really? Why?
Riley: Cuz I can speak English and Spanish.
Me: Wow. Can you speak some Spanish for me?
Riley: No. It's a surprise.



My butt crack is between my butt.  Like this (as she points to the outlet on the wall where there is a space between the two sockets)


You're the best Mom I never had!

Me:  Jules, I am so sorry that you are so sick.
Riley:  Oh Mom.  It's ok.  It's not your fault.  You didn't do it.

Comments

Popular Posts