Time with Grandma and Grandpa




Seeing these pictures makes me realize how much the girls have grown and how we really need to do family pictures again (since they were so little the last time we had them done)

Despite three of us having Covid for part of their visit, we sure do love our time with my parents.  I love the joy that the girls get when they know they're coming to stay with us.  And how much they enjoy their time together.  

My mom had some fun with our elves (Buddy and Ruby).  Still moving them around when we remember despite the girls knowing the truth.  My favorite was when my mom placed both of them on the counter leaning against a toilet paper roll with beads around their necks and one of them was holding an empty beer bottle.  There were skittles all over the counter.  Naughty elves.  But I guess I didn't take a picture of that one.




Julia and Riley helped wrap gifts this year.  I loved the tag she created for my dad's present.


Last year my dad gave Julia a rock inside of this holder that said, "Is it a rock?  Is it a donut?  It's a donut rock!"  Julia loves donuts and the rock is seriously shaped like a donut with a hole in the middle.  So Julia decided to paint the rock and give it back to my dad in a large box.  She used red and pink paint to draw circles on the top.  Let's just say that it didn't look like frosting as intended, but more like a body part.  We all had a good laugh.





 

Comments

Popular Posts