Julia - Distance Learning Week One

I met up with Mrs. Mason at school so she could bring me everything from Julia's locker.  Julia got all of her school things organized in the hallway cubby upstairs.  Lots of space and storage for her to work from.  She hasn't exhibited any symptoms and her spirits are high.  She has a friend who is also online so the two of them have been Facetiming between classes to play games and hang out online.

I overheard Julia say, "While I wait for the teachers to let me into class, I watch YouTube videos."  Then she giggled.  She's been laughing and talking with friends in class as they work together.

She has to wear her school uniform (ish).  Since the screen only shows the top half she's got her school sweatshirt on top and pj bottoms below.  Another benefit is that she wakes up around 7:30am instead of 6:15am.  She's loving the extra sleep.  

Day two of this and she's doing well.  Will see how she feels by the start of next week after being inside the house for so long.  Hoping her spirits remain high!

Comments

Popular Posts