Coming out of Covid

 We are finally free and out of quarantine.  The exhaustion hit me super hard and I basically sat in bed or on the couch resting all day and night.  Though I'm seeing now that it may have also had a mix of some depression and anxiety built in because after a few days of being back at school, I'm already feeling better.  Sometimes routine and just taking one step forward changes things for the better.

Julia has been so happy to be back with friends.  My dad is feeling better.  All is good.

A few things we're doing as we reenter 'normal' life:

1. Doing less.  I haven't done anything with the Afternoon Ti podcast or anything extra related to anything outside of required things for school or home.  It feels good to have taken a step back and not have nonstop activity.

2. 1000 Dot to Dot. Julia and I have had fun doing these at night together.  She'll do 100 dots and then I'll do the next 100.  We've been doing this one by Thomas Pavitte that creates pictures of famous cities.

3. Reading more and sitting more.  Loving this.




Comments

Popular Posts