Catching Up

Riley is now officially taller than me.  She's 5'4" and ready to stop growing.  At first it was because we told her we'd spend money on Birkenstock shoes when she stopped growing.  But then my parents got her some Birkenstocks so she's all set...until she outgrows them.  She has the longest legs ever, is stunningly beautiful, and has one of the biggest hearts you'll ever find.

Julia is now officially almost to my chin.  She's about 4'7".  She is as spunky as ever, but has a big heart as well.  For my birthday she created and drew a card for me.  Inside were some of the most special words every written:

Happy birthday!  your 42 years old!  Have a great day.  I love you have a special day your the best.  I wish you have the best day ever.  you mean everything to me.  I love you - Julia

The second side was just as sweet:
you are more fun than anyone I know. you are the most perfect you there is. you are enough.  you are one of the strongest people I know. Nothing can stop you. I am a better person because of you. I hope you are proud of yourself because I am.  Have a great day.  I love you - Julia.

Julia said that she asked for Riley's help on that page and then they wrote it together.  Hallmark card worth right there!  Still wondering if she googled phrases to write in the card :)   Either way her heart was so sweet!!

Comments

Popular Posts