Don't Squeeze Hard

There are these squishy balls covered with a net at the grocery store.  If you squeeze them, a small bubble will appear and then go back inside after you stop squeezing.  The girls were playing with one while we set out the groceries on the belt.  I looked at it and asked to see it.  The net felt tight and I just wanted to get a bubble out of it.  Right as Riley was telling me about a friend popping one, I squeezed it hard and popped it.  Pink ooze began to cover my hands and drip all over the floor.  It was so embarrassing to have to ask for the trash can and the checkout lady gave me a frustrated look, but didn't make me pay for it, which was very kind.

I headed across to the bathroom (thankfully we were right in front of it) and washed it off my hands.  Julia was gathering towels to clean the floor and we went out to help the checkout lady clean it all up.  At one point a few other people passed us and giggled/smiled.  The girls kept telling me it was an epic fail and giggling.  Glad I can keep them entertained.

Comments

Popular Posts