Life and Death

Riley is sick.  Home today, home again tomorrow.  Seems like we just can not get all of us healthy for long periods of time this year.

Riley and Jeremy spent the day together at home today.  Somehow they got on the topic of life.  Here are some of Riley's conclusions from the day:

HOW MARRIAGE LOOKS:

Riley:  When I'm older, I'm going to get older.  And I'll have a husband.  And I'll get married.  Then my belly will get really big.  I'll have a baby and her name will be... ummm... Bella.  Then I'll have another baby and name her Jules.

Me:  We'll love them for sure.

Riley:  I know.

HOW GETTING OLD LOOKS:

Riley:  You're almost very old, Dad.

Jeremy:  I'm not going to be old until you get married and have kids.

Riley:  No, you're already old.

HOW BEING OLD LOOKS:

Riley:  When I'm really old like Mamaw, I might be dead.... by that point.

Comments

Popular Posts