Podcast coming soon!

We're ten days away from Christmas and I'm so excited for what is coming up the next few weeks.  Between holiday fun, my parents coming into town, a night out with my father-in-law on Tuesday, and time with the girls, I'm taking a leap of bravery with a lot of faith in launching a podcast for music teachers.  It was one of my goals this past year and for most of the year, I just couldn't get it going.  Meaning I wasn't sure where to start, how to start and now it's almost here.  I'm hoping to get it launched at the start of January.  I only have to things that need to get done:  a graphic for the podcast itself and contacting iTunes to get it approved.  The graphic has been a challenge because I've created several using free software, but it's not the size I need and it's just not working right.  Once I get the graphic done, then I can contact iTunes and off we go!

The title of the podcast is:  Afternoon Ti

So here's to hoping it launches well.  It's a little nerve-wracking to open yourself up for criticism by other teachers but I'm more excited than nervous and ready to get it up and going!!

Comments

Popular Posts