Playdoh High School Dream

 I woke up this morning and shared my dream with Riley.  We were both excited about what we realized as I shared.  Riley finds out her High School acceptances today.  She applied to Hockaday and Ursuline, but has also already been accepted to the Hillcrest IB programme at our public high school.

My dream:

We had received three play doh containers sharing information.  We opened the first container, but it was all swirly and unclear.  I could see that it said "1 of 3" but didn't know what that meant.  Was it scholarships?  Was it financial aide?  Was it options?  We had two unopened play doh containers next to it and were ready to open them to find out what was inside.  

And that was it.  Not much detail, but enough to show what's happening today.  So excited for whatever is ahead for our girl.  So proud of Riley!!

Comments

Popular Posts