Texting

Riley set up a text message that goes to Grandpa, Grandma, Jeremy, Julia, Riley and myself.  She titled it 'Family Forever.'  The girls often share pics and videos on it.  One of Julia's favorite ways to text is to use the automatic word creator and she chooses random words to send to us.  A recent text from her was this:

We will have the same number of you will get you back to our house and our dinner will be a great day one day for tomorrow we are all good things we are about to head out until quickly we can get back to work we will be able for the best of all things we can share and the world and said she will do the work we will do it for w you can do it all w to get to the game to play with them and the girls are they will win this game is great for who you can play with your kids and the kids are you available to watch and play with what time works great

A few days ago Julia sent my mom three links to songs from her favorite show Liv and Maddie - without telling me.   My mom wrote "Jules?  Is that you?"

One of my favorites was when Riley was wanting to spend the night at Charlie Grace's house.  She texted "Can I please please please please please stay at Charlies house!!!!!  I would love it if I could!  I would do anything!  I really want to!  And Charlie's mom said it was ok!"

We Facetimed and shared that she had been so crabby that it was best that she come home instead.  Riley then texted this gif that was hilarious from the remake of The Little Rascals movie.  The little girl is smashing a can of pop in her hands while making an angry face.  Riley told us that she looked up angry gifs and found this one.  She said there were other ones that would have shown how angry she was but they probably weren't appropriate and she might have gotten in trouble so she didn't send them. Lol!


Comments

Popular Posts