Garage Painted - check!

Finished painting the side wall of the garage and above the garage door itself.  Looks so good!!  I still have one wall left to paint, but it's near impossible and we'd have to go out to get another gallon of paint which would mean another $32 and we just don't absolutely need to do it.  So we're not!  There is a huge shelf in the way and it'd be a pain to move it.  Enough on my tangent...

Took an hour and a half to finish the paint job.  I told Jeremy that I wanted to finish it because the weather is beginning to get hot and I just have a feeling that Spring will be rainy and somewhat warm and then we'll just get hit with 90 and 100 degree temps.  Don't feel like painting in the garage in the heat.

The girls rode their bikes around the garage while I painted.  We took some things to CCA and cleaned up the garage even more.  Wow - a huge difference.  I'm such a sucker for before and afters... and this one makes me super excited!!!

Comments

Popular Posts