Dancer

Julia loves to dance.  At night before bed, she'll ask me to watch her perform a 'short dance.'  She proceeds to choose a starting pose and then creates a dance using various moves including some gymnastics moves like hand stands and round-offs.  She'll end in a final pose and then I applaud.

Sometimes we play music at home and Julia will ask me to dance.  We tend to dance in the area between the kitchen and the living room near the couch.  We have a special move where I swing her onto my back and turn around.  Her long legs are making this more difficult.

A few nights ago, Jeremy played some songs by They Might Be Giants and we made up silly moves and danced around the living areas.  Julia says she doesn't want to take dance classes, which is fine.  It is really fun to dance with her!

Comments

Popular Posts