Happily Ever After

The girls were getting restless indoors yesterday so I took them to the park.  Riley rode her scooter and I pushed Julia in the stroller.  It was about 95 degrees and in the middle of the day.  Used sunscreen and told them it'd be a short trip, but it perked both of them up and helped with their irritation at each other.

Slides were too hot so the girls went in the swings.  While riding the swings, Riley turned to me and said "I miss Kami.  I almost forget what she looks like!"

Me:  Me too!  She is awesome!

Riley:  Does she work now?

Me:  Yes.

Riley:  Does she have a husband?

Me: No.  Dan used to be her husband.

Riley:  Oh.  But then they broke up.  I hope that Kami finds a great husband.  I know the story of how you and Daddy met!

Me:  Oh yeah?

Riley:  One day you lived somewhere in Michigan and Daddy lived in a state kind of close to you.  And he wanted to meet you so he came up to the station in Michigan to meet you.  And he asked you to marry him.  And you did.  Then you were happy.  And you moved to Texas.  And you had a beautiful baby girl and named her Riley.  Three days later you had a baby girl named Julia.  And you were thankful.  You thanked God every day for your family.  You thanked Him for your family.


Comments

Popular Posts