Fearless Conference

Just attended the first night of our Women's Conference at church.  I was excited to go to hear Lisa Bevere.  Didn't really know much about her.  But was super super excited to hear Nichole Nordeman sing.  Seriously one of my favorite songwriters and singers ever.  Heard her in concert several times when I lived in Michigan over ten years ago.  She's amazing.  And I love the lyrics and the depth to them.

I pulled out my phone to take a short video of her singing and saw that Riley had texted me.  Made me tear up.  She took a picture of her minecraft building on her minecraft app.  Then wrote:

Mom

Yes

I. Love. You. Mom

(a picture of herself smiling laying down in bed.  cutest thing ever!!!)

I.  Love. You. Too.

I.  Nede.  You  Mom



Was so incredibly sweet.  I'm pretty sure that she fell asleep after writing this.  Jeremy was putting Julia to sleep and we let her play on the iPod while she is alone in her room if one of us isn't home until we are done putting Julia to sleep.  Jeremy said that he went to check on her after getting Julia down and she was already asleep in her room.  Her last text to me was at 8:27pm and Jeremy went in at 8:30pm.

Comments

Popular Posts