2013 New Year's Resolutions

Now for this coming year... what do I want to see change? or grow? or become habit?  This year is a hard one for me to figure out what to write as goals.  I find that I am ready for a lot of change, but not really sure where to begin and how to start.  So here goes...

MY 13 GOALS FOR 2013:

1.  Read the entire Old Testament.

2.  Run a 5K.

3.  Take the kids to church on Wednesday nights.

4.  Stand up for myself and say no when I mean no, yes when I mean yes and learn to accept the things that God has chosen for me to do without overstepping what He has for me to do and trying to do what others have been called to do for themselves.

5.  Go on vacation with either my mom or as a family.  Or both!!

6.  Pay off one zero percent credit card this year.

7.  Change the sheets on our bed every other week.  Ideally once a week, but with everything else, I don't know that I can get it done every week.

8.  Go on one date night a month with Jeremy.

9.  Take a painting class.

10.  Redo a piece of furniture and stain or paint the armoire in the dining room.  In Pottery Barn black finish??  Or white??  Or a color??

11.  Texture and paint our ugly downstairs bathroom.  Or paint our laundry room.  Or the study.  Or all three... wonder what Jeremy would say to these :)

12.  Wear a skirt or dress once a week.  Silly, but I like to dress up and never do.  Need to use the skirts and dresses I have...especially with my cute knee high boots!

13.  Choose one day to NOT look at Facebook... even on my phone.  This will be a challenge for sure.






Comments

Popular Posts