Here Goes!

So Julia and Jeremy are upstairs and it is almost 10pm.  That either means that he fell asleep or that she is having a hard time falling asleep.  Hoping it's the former!  Oh - just heard her door open...  will be an interesting night!

Jeremy put together the trundle bed tonight.  We worked together to get the room cleaned out.  The girls all wanted to get the bed put together and I assigned them tasks so there wasn't arguing.  Though they still found things to argue about.  "I want to do that corner!  Why are you laying on the bed?  I want to sit there..."  So redirection and assignments helped curb the "I wants."

Julia was very excited about her new girl bed.  She climbed on it and lay down on it.  Sat on the trundle bed to read some books.  I can't believe our little girl is getting to be such a big girl.  I'm ready for it and at the same time, I can't believe our crib days are over.  And we're moving on to big girl nighttime routines.  Not much different than yesterday, but being in her big girl bed, it will seem different.

So here is the result as of now of her big girl room:  (or soon to be as the photos will not download!)

Sheets... Couldn't get a very good photo of the print on them!

Riley snuggling with her puppy

Comments

Popular Posts