Summer - Day 2

Summer is feeling fantastic!!  Starting to unwind from one of the most challenging years I have had in so many ways.  And it just feels awesome to have completed it and to be moving forward.

Riley and I went to Tony's Hair Salon where I got highlights and a cut and she had a trim.  She was a little nervous as the last time she got her haircut here was after she had chopped it off so it was a major haircut.  I have trimmed it since then, but it was great to have it cut again.  She'll make sure a beautiful flower girl next week!!

We're getting all prepped for the cruise.  Haven't really done too much yet.  I have some items that I'll wrap and pack in my carry-on as a surprise for Riley - coloring activities, white board stuff and some games/flashcards.  Hoping she likes it!  Can't wait!!!



Comments

Popular Posts