I enjoy being a girl

Julia is as girly as can be.  Loves to use a brush just like me to put on her "powder."  It's actually puffed into the top of the container where no powder comes out, but she loves it anyway.  She loves to brush her hair, have me blow dry her hair, put on lotion and asks now to wear dress up clothes by saying "I be pincess!"  (princess)

Today as we're getting ready to go to bed, Julia opens up the cabinet door in our bathroom and takes out a pantyliner as fast as possible, slams the door and runs into the hallway.  I yell out "Jules!!  Come back, Jules!"  Jeremy calls out "Julia!  What are you doing?"

She just giggles.  Then stops and takes the pantyliner out of the wrapper.  She just looks at us and smiles and then opens her diaper to put it in there.  She has to work pretty hard to get it shoved in and we're just laughing.  She is very proud of herself.


Comments

Popular Posts