Early Mother's Day

Riley was so excited to show me what she made me for Mother's Day that she could hardly contain it in the car.  We were driving to a friend's house and she wanted to hold the gift.  I asked her to wait to open it until I could open it with her.  But she was too excited so she opened it and tried to show me everything!

I was most impressed with how she read her paper to me and told me the things that she had written down.


My mom is 34 years old.
My mom weighs 30 pounds.
My mom's favorite color is purple.
My mom's favorite food is pasta.
My mom always says "Riley."
My mom cooks the best ramen.
My mom's job is music teacher.
My mom laughs when tickle.
If my mom had time, she would love to play.
My mom and I like to play while Julia takes naps. (Riley informed me that this was what she was meaning to say.  What she wrote was "My mom and I like to take nap.")
My mom really loves reading.
I LOVE my mom because she reads book to me when its night time.
By Riley


Most precious thing ever!  Then she made up a Mother's Day song and repeated it over and over in the car.  Very cute.

Comments

Popular Posts