On a lighter note

Sometimes I do things that just make everything a little lighter.  I'm still trying to figure this blog stuff out.  I clicked to "Follow" my Aunt Monica's blog.  Instead I just signed myself up to follow my own blog.

Reminds me of the time that I tried to redo the message on my voicemail at work.  I thought I was following the directions.  So I pressed the "right" numbers and it said "Leave a message."  So I thought I was leaving my voicemail response.  I politely said "This is Jessica.  Leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as possible.  Thanks."

When I hung up, I noticed a red light at the bottom of my phone.  "Weird," I thought.  "Someone left me a message while I was creating my new voicemail.  So I immediately dialed into my voicemail box only to find a new message that said:

"This is Jessica.  Leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as possible.  Thanks."

Comments

Popular Posts